CV COMPSTANG

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

CV COMPSTANG

Post by robroe »

dots wrote:incesticide
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

WHITE PICKUPS WHYYYYYY

I swear to god, every Squier Fender puts out nowdays, they change ONE thing to drive home the "the proper one is Fender"
sunshiner wrote: You don't understand my kindness, drown in shit
paul_

Post by paul_ »

They’re trying to Hannibal Lecter your brain towards having your teeth straightened with Candid™� by having a pair of stark white crooked Mustang pickups jump out at you like O ALLO

But yeah, they seem to have bafflingly done away with black pickups and white switches so that neither Mustang plastic scheme is totally right on the CVs... and the looks are the most classic part of the “classic vibe� moniker. Looks more like they VM’d or Alternate Reality’d it’s ass.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Nick
Y'SEE!?

Post by Nick »

The fuck is this shit, how hard is it to get the stripes right?
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

That's what Gibson have been doing with Epiphone. There was always something badly off with Epiphones(paper thin but super wide D necks on all of their models, shitty pickups, colour schemes that screamed CHEAP, etc) to me so you would want to upgrade it to a "proper guitar". I think PRS didn't make SE series that way, they were very close if not identical to their American cousins
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

a peppermint stang