EHX Nano DMM

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

71Smallbox

Post by 71Smallbox »

plopswagon wrote:
NickD wrote:
plopswagon wrote:I was wondering if U2 were trying to figure it out. It’s on the Edge of my tongue. I hope we don’t suffer not being able to figure it out before Sunday (bloody, Sunday)
Have you found out, or you Still Haven’t Found What I’m (you’re) Looking For. I could do some work to help, pro Bono.
So strange this would happen in October, I’m really at War with myself over it. Boy, it’s such a catchy riff Unforgettable in its Fire.
It's alright, it moves in mysterious ways, just like uno, dos tres, catorce!
71Smallbox

Post by 71Smallbox »

What I want to know is if this is like the OG DMM, how do the get the voltages up for the delay chips, a charge pump?
riotshield

Post by riotshield »

Doog wrote:
Fakir Mustache wrote:Too bad it doesn't have a knob for the modulation rate.
FR, that's one reason I've steered clear of DMM-style circuits; I want wobble control, damnit

I'd be curious to know if the blend goes full wet and delay goes low enough to kinda make this a standalone vibrato...

http://www.ehx.com/products/nano-deluxe ... -man/#more

So close; 30ms is definitely enough for it to feel like latency
In the big-ass chassis version the blend goes to 100% and delay time low enough for a standalone vibrato, sounds rather nice actually.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Doog wrote:Hahaha, Boomer On Duty on EHX's socials!
I like to imagine it's Mike Matthews himself.

"DIGITAL?! What're you GAY??"
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"