Beige Palace live sesh

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Beige Palace live sesh

Post by Freddy V-C »

We filmed a couple of songs for a Beige Palace live session back in January. The first one is up now, featuring my daft modded Squier Affinity Tele.

plopswagon
cutesy tag

Re: Beige Palace live sesh

Post by plopswagon »

Diggin’ it. Love the camera work at the end.
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

This was class, and that bass amp looks sick.
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

Cheers! I think this was filmed in between our old bass head blowing up, the original replacement getting lost by Evri, and the new one arriving. So the head in the video belongs to Tom, one of the two recording engineers who worked on this session. He used to use it as part of an absurd tonehenge rig in Cattle.
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

I've been looking at bass setups and the old Peavy's just look cool af

Out of interest did you have to pay for it or did they approach you to film it?
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

It's a bit of a "pay what you can" deal, especially because they're mates of ours. Ultimately we all know it's mutually beneficial for the band and the studio for promoting us both, but we want to at least make sure the videographer gets paid, and if we can at least partially cover the studio rate beyond that then great! This is the second one of these we've done (did one with Thank last year) and both times we've paid them a bit of a wedge of cash, but most of it has gone to the videographer.
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

That's cool we were talking about getting something done last night. There is one rockwoods sessions I think that made us talk about as a local band had one done. But it seemed quite expensive.