so i circuit bent an alarm clock

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

Mr Mustache

so i circuit bent an alarm clock

Post by Mr Mustache »

it's sweet, I have a Photo Cell control on one of the bends its really cool, i recommend Aen and others who circuit bend to get some photo cells, they are really fun.

anywho, it's not a clock radio, it's just an alarm clock, i wish i was a clock radio tho.

i mounted the switches into a old dano od housing, it's cool i'm going to be adding a 1/4 output jack soon. i need to find some more bends tho, i also need some more pots

pictures soon, sound clips....maybe! :D

oh and it looks like i'm getting a job, i had my interview today, it seems really easy, and i'm probably going to get a second job too.

Yahooooo, i can't wait to make some money
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Awesome. my friend here (yes, there are 2 bender sin this podunk town)
bent a radio boombox, and it's fucking awesome. Pretty much everything you turn changes the sound.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

aen wrote:Awesome. my friend here (yes, there are 2 bender sin this podunk town)
bent a radio boombox, and it's fucking awesome. Pretty much everything you turn changes the sound.
Sweet! I'd really like to try something like that, i'm trying to think of new things to bend, not like nintendos or ataris, but some stuff nobodys bent yet..... it's cool with the clock being bent because some of the lights in the numbers fade in and out when using the photo cell.

a circuit bent car? can it be done? make your lights and horn and just the whole damn fuse box go crazY! it whould be kick ass...

any ideas on what else to circuit bend anyone?
Mo Law-ka
strictly roots

Post by Mo Law-ka »

im gonna circutbend a kids piano when i get the time.
jcyphe wrote: Mo is the most sensible person in this thread.
icey wrote:and thats for the hatters (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Mr Mustache wrote:
aen wrote:Awesome. my friend here (yes, there are 2 bender sin this podunk town)
Sweet! I'd really like to try something like that, i'm trying to think of new things to bend, not like nintendos or ataris, but some stuff nobodys bent yet.....
That'd be tough. You just gotta do it cooler than the last guy.

I also forgot in my first post

Do sond sample.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

yeah, i'll work on the sound sample, it's kinda hard w/o owning a computer, but i may be able to, i'll work on it