Dating a Tremolo Jaguar

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Joey

Dating a Tremolo Jaguar

Post by Joey »

When I bought my Fender Flame about 4 years ago the seller included a Gibson Gig Bag with it. I tossed it in my garage and it's sat there until this morning. I selling the bag to a guy and I was cleaning it up and found a Jag/JM tremolo in the bag. It's rusted and pitted pretty good. It's not a pat pending. Is there any way to identify a tremolo age? I gotta find my 64 tremolo and compare the hardware... but I can't remember where it is at the moment.
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

Read title and Am disappointed that this not about a burgeoning romanctic relationship with a bit of chrome plated hardware
iCEByTes wrote:5 Most Jizz face maker Solo�s , classic Rock music i ever listened.
iCEByTes wrote:Blunt a joint , Take the Touch , Listen this.
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Dave wrote:Read title and Am disappointed that this not about a burgeoning romanctic relationship with a bit of chrome plated hardware
"I love gripping her dainty little arm and gently easing it down towards her curvaceous body. . . ." ;)
Joey

Post by Joey »

let's get dirty then