Music Video with excellent Coronado Shots

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Mr Mustache

Music Video with excellent Coronado Shots

Post by Mr Mustache »

Some of my friends down here in Norfolk are in a post-rockish band with vocals, they just released this video with some beautiful shots of their new guitarists Coronado

[youtube][/youtube]
taylornutt

Post by taylornutt »

Great video. Good Song. I love all the gear money shots, especially the Coronado. The way a music video should be.
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

I really liked the song! Do you know who shot the music video? The guys that did the music video for my old band were based in Norfolk, and we actually shot ours in Norfolk.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

this shit rules
dots wrote:incesticide
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

Its the guys first video his name is Levi Bethune. Did you happen to work with Scott Hansen or Illusive Media? Those are the only two big video people in Norfolk. I'd love to see the video, you should post it.
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

Mr Mustache wrote:Its the guys first video his name is Levi Bethune. Did you happen to work with Scott Hansen or Illusive Media? Those are the only two big video people in Norfolk. I'd love to see the video, you should post it.
Ours was done by Kory at Visually Inklined. Here's the video. It's all performance based, we had a concept worked out for the video but another band backed out on this shoot last minute so they let us have it for free! This was back when I had long hair so there's lots of slow mo hair flips and head banging shots. I'm on bass.

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr Mustache

Post by Mr Mustache »

You know what's crazy? Well, I park in that parking garage for work everyday and I'm pretty sure it was the same garage that my band had our promo shots done in.

Dannymec

Post by Dannymec »

That telecaster has a nose.
Burn the South.
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

Mr Mustache wrote:Image
What bass is that?
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

Mr Mustache wrote:You know what's crazy? Well, I park in that parking garage for work everyday and I'm pretty sure it was the same garage that my band had our promo shots done in.

That's awesome dude! I like that promo pic! I can't remember what street that garage was on, but it was directly across the street from a hotel. I believe it was the holiday inn. There was a high school dance competition in town that weekend and they were all staying at that hotel, so the whole side of the hotel was lit up with people watching us shoot our music video. A whole bunch of them ran over to the parking garage to talk to us, and we wound up selling about $500 of t shirts and cd's and stuff to them! It was awesome! And there was a disco biscuits show at the Norva that night, when that let out a group of people who were most likely tripping balls came over to the parking garage and talked to us. This was also at least 10 blocks or so from the norva! They said they got out of the show and heard music and they were like "dude... let's follow the music!" Hahahaha.... that was a hilarious night!
Addam

Post by Addam »

Freddy V-C wrote:
What bass is that?
Looks like a teisco tb 4

Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Billy3000 wrote: This was back when I had long hair so there's lots of slow mo hair flips and head banging shots. I'm on bass
"And then you jiiiiiizzed.. in your paaaants"
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

Doog wrote:
Billy3000 wrote: This was back when I had long hair so there's lots of slow mo hair flips and head banging shots. I'm on bass
"And then you jiiiiiizzed.. in your paaaants"

hahahaahahaha! I'm definitely guilty of weird faces whilst rocking out. The long hair usually did a good job of hiding it... although not well enough to sneak it past doog!
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

excellent song, excellent guitar, excellent video... most excellent.
XY