aparently james hetfield now has teh kurdtz

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

aparently james hetfield now has teh kurdtz

Post by robroe »

dots wrote:incesticide
Ty

Post by Ty »

I thought it would be blue and tort :roll: .
Richard

Post by Richard »

Ugly.
Mages
súper crujiente

Post by Mages »

why do the ESPs in america look so dumb? ffffuuuuuuu... the japanese ones are cool as hell.

oh shit, it actually looks like a proper les paul!!!

I really like the idea of this one though
the strat single-coils on a LP is a super cool idea that no one ever does.
cogito ergo sum...thing or other...
Haze

Post by Haze »

oddly enough i just finished watching Some Kind of Monster today
saw this guitar in a musiciansfriend cataloge today too
don't like
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
kim
[='±'=]

Post by kim »

metallica make me throw up
i saw a glimpse of them on tv a few days ago and the idiot bass player was playing a p bass now ? because they're 'in' again and stupid ass metal looking basses are out ? he plays bass like his crotch itches and he needs to shit.
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

heavium wrote:metallica make me throw up
i saw a glimpse of them on tv a few days ago and the idiot bass player was playing a p bass now ? because they're 'in' again and stupid ass metal looking basses are out ? he plays bass like his crotch itches and he needs to shit.
Anything from Black onwards is complete dogger and that guitar is meh. Jason Newsted FTW. I do have fond memories to Robert Trujillos' itchy crotch bass playing on this track from years ago - insane riff:

[youtube][/youtube]
iCEByTes wrote:5 Most Jizz face maker Solo�s , classic Rock music i ever listened.
iCEByTes wrote:Blunt a joint , Take the Touch , Listen this.
James
Nutmeg

Post by James »

Where does 'teh kurtz' come into it?
Shabba.
Josh
The Curmudgeon

Post by Josh »

James wrote:Where does 'teh kurtz' come into it?
That's exactly what I was thinking.
astro

Post by astro »

James wrote:Where does 'teh kurtz' come into it?
I think maybe the lame attempt at a competition stripe?

Metallica blew their load with their first three albums, they became boring with "Justice for all" and then they just became a farce after that.

The "Some Kind Of Monster" film is hilarious, though. A bunch of crybaby millionaires who seem to live in a parallel universe.
JamesSmann

Post by JamesSmann »

load and re-load had some decent songs on them, but their fucked to non-fucked ratio was completely off by then.

what i find hillarious is the pricetag on that hetfield guitar. 10k. TEN FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS. obviously no one told Metallica that we're in the middle of an economic meltdown world-wide?
Aeon

Post by Aeon »

it would look at least sorta-ok without that obnoxious cross on the lower bout
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

The Some Kind of Monster film is an odd one. It's hilarious and frustrating. It's like being tickled by a racist or something.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

BacchusPaul wrote:The Some Kind of Monster film is an odd one. It's hilarious and frustrating. It's like being tickled by a racist or something.
Black Cat Bone wrote: Robert Trujillos' itchy crotch bass playing
pfthahhahahahaha
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

Severed from its original context, the iron cross has become the hallmark of the identity crisis.
Weekend b-b-b-bad to the bone biker-dads and 12 year old mallrat rock and roll paraphenilia shoppers.
It communicates a nauseatingly desperate plea to be taken seriously.
Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 115,726 times in total
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

:shock: There is too much going on on that guitar. Iron cross, stripes, rubbish relic job. It looks like someone has gone on a guitar builder thing and fitted as much as they could on one guitar lol.
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Re: aparently james hetfield now has teh kurdtz

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

ESPecially shitty guitar ad wrote:Available in limited quantities during 2009 only, the ESP James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross shitbag is currently featured on Metallica's Death Magnetic world tour. Painstaking effort has gone into turning this les paul rip off into a totally homogeneous ugly piece of haggard rat shit eyesore, recreating every nuance of James' original character and physical appearance, while removing a tone knob, and adding everything we could find from a nazi era applebee's, to make it a truly unique hunk of garbage that probably weighs 40 lbs. Oh yeah, and it's $10,000. Double fuck you.
fix'd.
dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
JamesSmann

Post by JamesSmann »

BacchusPaul wrote:The Some Kind of Monster film is an odd one. It's hilarious and frustrating. It's like being tickled by a racist or something.
yeah, i used to be a huge tallica fanboi. now not so much, but even i saw some purely fucking awesome moments in the movie. when newstead snubs lars and kirk for isntance. EP-IC. when lars cries like a cunt because he sold his ART COLLECTION? epically faggy.
astro

Post by astro »

St. Jimmy wrote:
yeah, i used to be a huge tallica fanboi. now not so much, but even i saw some purely fucking awesome moments in the movie. when newstead snubs lars and kirk for isntance. EP-IC. when lars cries like a cunt because he sold his ART COLLECTION? epically faggy.
I'd forgotten about the Newstead snubbing in the film... I LOL'd when I saw that part! I think I also bust my gut laughing when Lars watches the internets Flash animation that parodies him and Hetfield bitching about Napster making them lose money.